- ACF Western Regional Conference, Feb. 6 to 8, Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, Albuquerque, N.M., hosted by ACF Rio Grande Valley Chapter;
- ACF Northeast Regional Conference, March 13 to 15, Hershey Lodge, Hershey, Pa., hosted by ACF Harrisburg Chapter;
- ACF Central Regional Conference, March 26 to 28, Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis, Ind., hosted by ACF Greater Indianapolis Chapter;
- ACF Southeast Regional Conference, April 24 to 26, Sheraton Birmingham Hotel, Birmingham, Ala., hosted by ACF Birmingham Alabama Chapter; and
- ACF 2010 National Convention, Aug. 2 to 5, Anaheim Marriott, Anaheim, Calif.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
The American Culinary Federation (ACF) has announced the locations for its 2010 regional and national event series. ACF events offer chefs, culinary students and foodservice representatives a chance to advance their professional development and enhance their culinary skills through networking, cooking competitions, awards, business seminars, cooking demonstrations and a national trade show. Next year's events and their locations are: